Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Hottie of the day: Madelein


This fun-loving Cape Town girl has smile that leaves us weak at the knees – Madelein P. is a model with Topco Models.

1. When and how did you get into modelling?
I participated in the Miss and Mr CPUT 2012 and got a model contract with ACE modelling school in Paarl. In October of the same year Topco scouted me at the modelling school and I’ve been embracing every moment ever since.

2. What are the biggest misperceptions that people have of models?
People stereotype models as tall blond girls who starve themselves to death.


3. What do you look for in a guy?
I want a guy that’s comfortable in his skin and who is proud of who he is. I also like a guy with beautiful eyes and a big smile.

4. What, in a guy, puts you off?
A guy that is over confident.

5. Worst pick up line ever?
A guy once said to me: “I lost my number, can you maybe give me yours.”

6. Worst date you’ve ever been on?
The one guy asked me to go to a funeral with him. It was kind of awkward.

7. What do you do to stay in shape?
I do the Shaun T workout called Insanity and try to eat as healthy as possible.

8. Name 5 things I’d find in your fridge right now
Apples, Provita’s, Monster Energy drink, feta and yogurt.

9. If you could swap bodies with any man for one day, who would it be and what would you do for the day?
I would swap bodies with agent 007. I think it’s very adventurous and I love everything with a bit of danger to keep life interesting.


10. What is your favourite place to go on holiday?
 I love going to JBay. I love the vibe and love the people.





 


No comments:

Post a Comment