Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hottie of the day: Andrea

 



Andrea  is a model with Full Circle Model Management in Johannesburg.
Catch her in the new FHM calendar.

When and how did you get into modelling?
I was recommended to my agency by a friend who thought I should give professional modelling a try and here I am.

What are the biggest misperceptions that people have of models?
People think we are really lacking in the intelligence department, but this is not the case at all. Many of us have a whole other educated aspect to our lives and are studying to be architects, engineers, doctors, psychologists… There is depth that many choose not to see.

What do you look for in a guy?
I look for someone with a good sense of humour who I can have a good conversation with. Someone who likes to do active things like hiking etc. It’s always a bonus if they are easy on the eyes.

What, in a guy, puts you off?
Arrogance, or a guy who spends more time styling his hair than I do.

 Worst pick up line ever?
‘Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven’. Seriously…

 Worst date you’ve ever been on?
When I was 16 I went on a date to the movies with a couple of my girlfriends and our respective partners. As I sat down my date awkwardly put his arm around me capturing me in the most uncomfortable position I have ever been in. I was too afraid to move or reposition myself so sat in his clench for an hour and a half and when I got up my arm and shoulder had died, completely unable to move my limb for about twenty minutes I couldn’t even hug him goodbye. It was terrible.

 What do you do to stay in shape?
I run and do light exercises working only with my own body weight to tone up.

 Name 5 things I’d find in your fridge right now
1. Leftover sushi from last night
2. Skim milk
3. Strawberries
4. Salad stuff
5. Woollies ready made food.


 If you could swap bodies with any man for one day, who would it be and what would you do for the day?
Obama. All that power for one day would be quite an experience.

 What is your favourite place to go on holiday?
It’s always been my dream to go to the Greek Cyclades. I think that would be the absolute perfect holiday destination.

 





 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment