Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hottie of the day: Nicole Williams

 
 
Nicole Williams is with Fusion Models. She was born in Newfoundland Canada but currently lives in Los Angeles.  Her parents are Native Indian and British, we think its one hot combination.

When and how did you get into modeling?
I started modeling when I was a kid, my mom actually put me in modeling classes at the age of 14. My mom moved me to Toronto and that’s when I was signed by NEXT. Later I moved to New York and the rest is history!


What are the biggest misperceptions that people have of models?
People think is all glitz and glamour. They don’t see how life really is for a model. It’s a lot of hard work and competition every day. We don’t just wake up and have an amazing job handed to us…We have to go to castings and compete with some of the most beautiful women in the world.


What do you look for in a guy?
I love to laugh, I need a best friend in my guy…luckily I found my match ;)


What, in a guy, puts you off?
Arrogance


Worst pick up line ever?
Are u a model?


Worst date you’ve ever been on?
This guy accepted my offer to pay for dinner, then complained about paying for parking.


What do you do to stay in shape?
I walk everywhere!


Name 5 things I’d find in your fridge right now
An old pizza box, Water, A case of Coke, Milk, Chinese Food





If you could swap bodies with any man for one day, who would it be and what would you do for the day?
I’d be Channing Tatum and I’d probably go to a very public place and walk around shirtless to watch girls reactions.


What is your favourite place to go on holiday?
I love to go back home to visit my family in Toronto.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment